Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Exemplary Blogs

Blog Review

Sports Blog

I found that this blog is exemplary because you cannot only view numerous blogs with sports related topics, but you also have the opportunity to create your own. Sportsblog has a simplistic design that includes attracting pictures and videos to draw the viewer in. It covers the topics of specific sports and the most current sports news. It not only covers topics such as professional sports but college sports as well, and also offers personal blogs from professional athletes. The option to create your own blog allows you to be able to respond to other bloggers and express your opinions on the website. You are allowed to vote whether you like the most popular blogs or not, and by this feature you can discover other’s opinions as well.

Ask Lauren: My Best Date Ever

http://www.brebeauty.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/lauren-conrad-makeup-look-4-e1311621663718.jpg
Lauren Conrad
This blog from Lauren Conrad’s website is impeccable because it is so personalized. The design and color scheme truly show Lauren’s personal preferences. This particular blog post is great because it is written by Lauren herself, not her team, and she relates the topic to her own personal experiences. She answers the question “what’s the best date you’ve ever been on?” with details of a date she had with her fiancĂ©. She describes the romantic evening and then asks her fans to respond to her blog post. I think that it is unique because Lauren is not afraid to disclose private information so she can connect to her fans on a more personal level.


1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading about your response to the blog "Ask Lauren: My Best Date Ever" I agree with you and after reading you comment makes me feel like reading it myself! Theres nothing more interesting than reading about someones personal story on a specific time or event. I always like when bloggers make you feel like they're really talking to you and not just and audience, I think i would enjoy her blogs.

    ReplyDelete